Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love me when I least deserve it...

...because that is when I really need it - Swedish Proverb
The talented Kylie Johnson from http://www.paperboatpress.com/ creates these beautiful ceramic tags. I am so thrilled to stock this range in the store (thankyou Susie for the hot tip).

This quote here is especially pertinent to me, as I am fairly highly strung, and not so easy to live with. It is dedicated to Matt, my longsuffering husband. I love you baby!


This book won the 2009 Miles Franklin Literary Award:


This book won the ABIA People's Choice Award 2009:




Here is a gorgeous limited edition Belle and Bo print:





One of my favourite suppliers (check out article in current Frankie mag), Lark, are fairtrade, recycled, handmade and so so cute!

http://www.larkmade.com.au/

It's still like Christmas every
time I get to open a box that has just arrived


So folks, that's just a tiny teeny sample of the kinda stuff The Story Tree is stocked with






1 comment:

  1. Matt read Tim Winton's Breath, enjoyed it. Said it made him feel like getting back into surfing. Gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

    My sister Bek read The Slap, said it was full-on, lots of complex issues and characters (and a language warning). A local book club here in Boonah is reading it at mo, I look forward to hearing feedback.

    ReplyDelete