Thursday, February 11, 2010

B. Graham joins the party..



Two words. Bob. Graham.
Recently The Story Tree added to its children's collection many of his much loved picture books and lets just say, I (Laura) pretty much wanted to jump for joy. As a child it was tradition for my Dad to read me a story before I went to bed and generally, as tradition goes, I pestered Dad to read the same story..every night. (Awkward silence) Hey don't judge me, he was really great with the characters voices!

Anyhow this book was called the Ship of Hope by, you guessed it, none other than Mr Graham.
With his beautifully detailed illustrations and clever story lines, Bob Graham became a hit with not only me but my Dad.

While our collection contains more of his newer releases such as Dimity Dumpty - The Story of Humpty's Little Sister, we also have some of the great classics like Greetings From Sandy Beach.

So should you be in the need for a great book that will entertain both you and the kids look no further than Australia's award winning author and illustrator, Bob Graham. He's the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment