Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot Chocolates and New Faces

With all this cold weather rolling into little Boonah town the first thing many of us find ourselves doing is turning on the coffee machine and making hot chocolates and delicious coffee!
*
*
I'd like to introduce one of our new crew members, Sophia Valenzuela!

Hey, my name is Sophia and i now work in the Story Tree, having one heck of a time, loving it ;) there are some lovely people who work with me!! I go to Boonah High, favourite subject is art! (of course) my twin Elissa is my little minion :) haha joking shes amazing, i have some awesome friends and i am looking forward to many more Sunday's at the Story Tree! (; catcha's laterz!
Sophia x

p.s. come visit the Story Tree, I'll make you a coffee ;)
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment